I am a licensed provider for the following: Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Behavioral Health, First Health/CHP (Comprehensive Health Plan), and Neighborhood Health Plan.
HOWEVER: It is important to know the special conditions or considerations of your policies. There are many variations of each plan.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
$125. per individual 45-minute session
$140. per family 45-minute session
$160. Intake including feedback and planning
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
ALL major credit/debit cards accepted for co-pays or other payments.
Cash and checks, too!
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $65 fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.